Friday, June 16, 2017

Fort Bragg, CA

We're already experiencing triple digit temperatures here in the valley, so I decided to skip town and spend the day at the beach!


What better way to unwind and refresh than by staring out at the endless ocean and writing my name in the sand? We took about 500 photos and had a blast wiggling our toes in the sand and listening to the soothing sound of the waves crashing against the rocks. You can read more about the cool beach birds we saw over on my birding blog, Wings & Daydreams.

Whenever I'm at the ocean, I can't help but hum my favorite Kooks song, Seaside.

Well, I'd better get back to the writing cave and quit frolicking on the beach! There's work to be done! My latest book is coming along nicely and I can't wait to share it with you.

Wishing you sandy toes and salty kisses this summer,
💜RV

No comments:

Post a Comment