Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Romance Author Life

These last few weeks have been quite a whirlwind for me! I was so nervous/anxious/excited to release my first novel Home Ice out into the world and the response has been more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much to everyone who has downloaded it at Amazon. (If you don't have a Kindle, the paperback version will be available in the coming weeks.)

My second book, Submersed, is also available now. It is a much more intimate and steamy novel and I can't wait to write more stories in this genre.

Currently, I am working on a variety of projects including (but not limited to) some shorter steamier stories for quick reading, another hockey-themed romance novel to continue the Red Valley Ice series AND an angel-themed paranormal novel about four kick-ass half-angel, half-human sisters!

So, even if you don't care for hockey (gasp!), there will be a variety of novels coming soon in different genres to choose from. Whew! Now, I'd better get back to work...

Thank you for being a part of my dream come true and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment