Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eye Candy

On Netflix, I came across a little something called Gods of Football: The Making of the 2009 Calendar. Oooh wee!!! They need to make more of this kind of thing for women. All of these men were gorgeous and when they spoke, Oh my gravy!, the Australian accent nearly killed me. At 1hr. 20 min. long, I had to break it up into a few different sessions because all that semi-naked maleness was a bit overwhelming in one dose. 
It was a very well-made hunkumentary and the photography was phenomenal. The locations were beautiful too, but let’s say I wasn’t really focused on the palm trees. Oh, and they made the calendar to raise awareness for breast cancer, so I dare you to find something wrong with this. I find it hard to believe there are so many real men who look like this, but apparently there are and they are all living in Australia playing rugby. Excuse me while I get on the internet and find out how to get my hands on a copy of this lip-smacking, drool-inducing calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment