Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It Might Get Loud...

I just finished “It Might Get Loud” an incredible documentary about Jack White, Jimmy Page and The Edge. What an amazing movie! If you have any appreciation for music, get your hands on this immediately. My mind was blown at how three artists from threes different countries, with different influences, different styles, could come together and play beautiful music together.
       Originally, I tuned in only because of Jack White as I am a long time White Stripes fan, but I was equally entertained by glimpses into the lives and talent of Page and The Edge. The music in “It Might Get Loud” made my heart so happy, it nearly jumped out of my ribcage and did a little jig on the floor. I give it five stars out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment