Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Encouraging Words

As a writer I pride myself in being able to find the right words to describe every situation and emotion. I'm supposed to be able to put into words what others may not. In the wake of the tragedy in Boston, (along with every senseless act of cowardice that has ever happened) I find myself speechless and utterly devastated.

Pinterest has a plethora of wonderful quotes to draw from so I've added a new board called Encouraging Words. With so much negativity in the world, it's important, no, vital  to keep a positive mindset. There might be a light at the end of the tunnel but I think inside the tunnel is where we need the light the most. Hopefully these quotes can help motivate and inspire you during these trying times. May we find some comfort in the words and acts of kindness of others.

RV

No comments:

Post a Comment