Friday, September 21, 2012

The Killers are back!



The Killers, one of my favorite bands, are making the rounds promoting their new album. Last night they appeared on Letterman and this morning they were on Good Morning America. I have to say I’m glad to see these guys making music again. Battle Born, their first album in four years, is currently on repeat on my iPod and I'm loving it.

The Killers’ first album, Hot Fuss, remains one of my favorite albums of all time. Back in 2004, I easily fell in love with the band’s indie rock sound, Vegas glam style, and use of guyliner. (Their appearance on The O.C. didn’t hurt either!)

Watching them perform again got me thinking about the evolution of lead singer Brandon Flowers’ style over the years. Talent and success aside, you have to admit Brandon is a hottie.

Here are a few of Brandon’s looks, including that weird feathery jacket he wore for an entire tour cycle, the saloon bartender look during Sam’s Town and finally just plain old hunky rock star.


I couldn’t be more happy to see Brandon Flowers rockin’ a leather jacket this time around!

There is one thing I’m sure of: Brandon Flowers, you will always be my Mr. Brightside.

P.S. Be sure to check out Brandon’s solo album Flamingo if you haven’t already :D


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just followed you, Have a great week :) Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Have a good week,too!!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete