Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I give you...Sean O'Pry

So, I was flipping through the October issue of Glamour magazine and I came across this ad...


His name is Sean O'Pry and he makes me want to buy whatever he is selling!

Over on my Facebook page, I shared some more pictures of this hunky model behind the scenes at the photo shoot. He reminds me of what Dillon, my character from Submersed, would look like if he ever did a fragrance ad.

Anybody know if Spicebomb smells as good as Sean makes it look???
xoxo
Rachelle




4 comments:

  1. You've been followed :D Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Have a nice weekend,too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!! You have a great blog!!! I didn't know it but i love it! Keep posting!!
    I'm following you now! I invite you to visit mine and follow me back as well!
    Big kiss!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    PS: this evening, at 18:00pm, WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY on my blog thanks to INLOVEWITHFASHION! The prize?? The dress you want of their website! Great, right?!You're invite to participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! I'm following you now, too. --Rachelle

      Delete