Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Nabby,

Back in the U.S. of A.!? I still can’t believe it’s true.

Nabby, Nabby, Nabby. All year I have scoured the KHL website for a glimpse of you since you left the NHL this summer. I was heartbroken when you left and even more distraught to find that you weren’t having the greatest season in Russia. And now, you announce that you have gotten out of your contract with SKA St. Petersburg and are returning to the US. I’ve had a couple of days to let it all sink in and I’m still in shock.
Sure, I’m sad that your return to your home country couldn’t be as successful as I’d hoped, but I have to rejoice in the fact that you are coming back. I’ve said in the past that it would be difficult to see you wear a jersey other than the Sharks, but I don’t care what colors or logo you are wearing as long as I get to see you play! I wish you all the success in the world and hope to hear which team you are signing with soon.
P.S. I hope you kick butt with your new team and win a freakin’ Cup already!

No comments:

Post a Comment